Are you planning to lose weight? So the menu has to be right. What should be paid attention to? How to make tasty and healthy food for weight loss? The menu for the week should be varied.
What to look for when preparing a menu?
Everything is quite simple. Products should be chosen fresh and healthy, not too greasy and sweet. Food should be tasty, but not too high in calories.
So in the diet should be meat and fish. But not too greasy. Both meat and fish should be roasted, boiled or stewed. Redness is best avoided. Meat or fish should be served with vegetables or herbs. Meat pasta is not the best option. But meat with boiled broccoli or boiled carrots is what you need.
Of course, there should be vegetable dishes on the menu. There are many options. Decoction, soup, casserole, salads, sauces, appetizers. The main thing is that the dishes are not too many calories.
Do not forget about fruits. Salads, smoothies, light sweets will help you quench your thirst for sweets and improve your mood. In addition, fruits contain many valuable elements.
Dairy products should not be too fatty, but you should not choose fat-free ones either. Cottage cheese, yogurt, kefir, milk, various cheeses are all useful and can make the menu more interesting.
Cereals give a feeling of satiety, give energy and are great for the first half of the day. You can add different vegetables, berries, fruits and dried fruits to cereals.
It is good to eat five times a day. Three main meals and two appetizers. But you can create a menu in another way. It is important not to eat out of hunger or not to overeat.
Easy and delicious menu options
Here are the simple menu options for the week:
- in the morning: oats with dried apricots and nuts, a slice of cheese and cocoa;
- snack: smoothie from fruits and berries;
- lunch: vegetarian cabbage soup, boiled fish, salad, cranberry juice;
- afternoon snack: two cheesecakes and coffee;
- dinner: vegetable casserole with sour cream, chamomile tea.
- breakfast: pancakes with vegetables, bananas, tea;
- snack: boiled egg and cucumber;
- lunch: minestrone, chicken rolls with spinach, sweet peppers and compote;
- afternoon snack: orange;
- in the evening: casserole with apple curd, cocoa.
- in the morning: cheese and herb sandwich, coffee, pear;
- snack: fruit salad;
- lunch: decoction with carrots and sweet peppers, salad, freshly squeezed juice;
- afternoon snack: vegetable smoothie;
- dinner: vegetable omelette, chicken broth.
- breakfast: three cheesecakes, half a glass of berries, tea;
- snack: vegetable salad;
- lunch: borscht, stew, compote;
- afternoon snack: smoothie with fruits and berries;
- in the evening: boiled fish and salad, kefir.
- in the morning: millet biscuits with pumpkin, cocoa and oats;
- snack: two boiled eggs and a tomato;
- lunch: fish soup, boiled vegetables and liver pancakes, juice;
- afternoon snack: a piece of charlotte and milk;
- dinner: chop chicken, salad and kefir.
- breakfast: banana cottage cheese, cheese and cucumber sandwich, tea;
- snack: tomato omelette;
- lunch: roasted fish with vegetables, fruit salad;
- afternoon snack: kefir and buns with whole grains;
- in the evening: casserole with vegetables and a slice of boiled beef, mint tea.
- in the morning: buckwheat with vegetables, salad with cucumber;
- snack: two baked apples;
- lunch: green borscht, boiled chicken with salad, juice;
- afternoon snack: yogurt and an apple;
- dinner: chicken cutlets, boiled broccoli, kefir.
A balanced diet, delicious foods and moderation will help you lose weight.